“REACH® is a growth technology accelerator program helping launch companies into the real estate, financial services, banking, home services and insurance industries.
The REACH® accelerator focuses on providing early- to mid-stage companies with access to NAR’s industry expertise, influence and key relationships as businesses launch into the trillion-dollar real estate space. The vertical focus within real estate industries and the growth stage at which most companies enter the program make Second Century Ventures unique compared to other accelerators.
The companies chosen for the 2019 class are:
- Amarki — A seamless, automated marketing platform that helps real estate professionals integrate their favorite systems in one place;
- Curbio — Helps agents deliver exceptional results for home sellers through ROI-focused, pay-at-close renovations;
- Evocalize — A platform that makes sophisticated digital marketing simple, and helps brokerages and agents collaborate to generate demand when and where it’s needed;
- Kleard — Kleard is a safety and productivity app that provides real-time verification for open houses and showings;
- RateMyAgent — A digital marketing tool designed to help agents easily collect, share and promote verified client feedback;
- reConsortia — An open, crowdsourced referral consortium that builds transparency, enhances professionalism and provides an improved customer experience; and
- Staging & Design Network — The first-ever online shared rental pool for home furnishings built for the real estate and home staging communities.
The companies chosen for the inaugural 2019 REACH Commercial class are:
- Biproxi— End-to-end transaction platform for commercial real estate practitioners;
- CoeoSpace — Open data CRE platform that matches brokers and users to their ideal space in seconds;
- CRE Simple — Integrated commercial real estate lending platform delivering transparency, speed and certainty;
- LulaFit — Luxury amenity management firm for Class A+ multifamily and commercial office spaces;
- Trove — Boutique vacation rental service delivering exceptional consumer experiences and maximum value for property owners; and
- Twofold — Smart, zero footprint furniture and structures for home and office space optimization.
To learn more about the REACH® class of 2019 or the accelerator program, visit www.narREACH.com “
* * *
Posted by: National Association of Realtors
April 29th, 2019
Maybe having a relaxing team meeting on the comfy cubes instead of the office conference room is your idea of the perfect workspace. Do you dream of taking calls on a rooftop deck? Maybe you love to brainstorm and find that communal kitchens are a great place to gather. Maybe you ride your bike to work and need indoor, secure bike storage. Or maybe you want a place to exercise at lunch, but need an on-site shower so you don’t want to have to fumigate your office afterward. Whatever tenant amenities you have your heart set on, is becoming a reality in many office buildings. Landlords understand that, in order to acquire long-term tenants, they must provide amenities that keep them happy.
Downtown Pittsburgh has the perfect example. RugbyRealty restored this iconic but neglected historic property to its former glory. The Frick Building opened in 1902, built by Henry Clay Frick it remains one Pittsburgh’s historic landmarks. The ownership not only
maintains the beautiful sculptures and stained–glass windows from our past, but designs and builds what tenants desire in the future.
Today’s tenants desire more than just being surrounded by a gorgeous structure, they want tenant amenities. Rugby designed just completed collaboration, training and fitness centers in the Frick Building. The new Tenant Innovation Center is expansive with large bay windows that include seats and plugs for laptops, multiple sizes of training areas, a full kitchen, couches, desks, chairs and even soft cube seating. The perfect space many people are searching for and can find on CoeoSpace.
Find move-in-ready space in seconds
PITTSBURGH, March 25, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Commercial real estate industry veteran Kim Ford, LEED AP, announces the formation of CoeoSpace, a tech-enabled online marketplace that will redefine how people find and share commercial real estate.
CoeoSpace connects people and teams with move-in-ready, flexible workspaces in seconds. It enables tenants and brokers the ability to find, share, tour and book space quickly and easily. This curated marketplace uses a scientific algorithm matching the desired amenities of a space to the specific user’s needs. The platform (always free for the user) then connects the user directly to the host, where they can schedule a tour or book the space.
The business idea came from Ms. Ford and other industry executives who saw the demand for a universal PropTech solution in the decentralized and fragmented commercial real estate industry. “We understand the changing needs of today’s companies that are demanding more flexibility and immediate results. Business leaders don’t want to be distracted with real estate,” says Ms. Ford.
Having worked in the industry for over 22 years, Ms. Ford wanted to create a solution that benefits all sides of the real estate transaction including brokers, landlords, co-working companies, businesses and individuals looking to find or share space. Businesses with empty offices and workstations now have a place to share their extra space. Landlords and co-working companies now have a place to showcase their speculative suites and amenities, making CoeoSpace’s open source platform the only place to find all move-in-ready space, including co-working, second-generation spaces, speculative suites, subleases and meeting rooms.
The CoeoSpace team is looking forward to using its agile design and scalability to grow exponentially with the demands of its users. CoeoSpace’s software is developed to enable efficiency and transparency in the rapidly changing commercial real estate industry.
“I’m excited to work with Kim and her team as they use their expertise and vision to transform the way real estate is consumed,” said Kevin Shrier, former CEO of The Parking Spot. Ford stated that Shrier was selected to be the first member of CoeoSpace’s board due to his unique experience in starting a company and growing it to a value of over $1 billion in a related industry as well as his entrepreneurial drive and spirit.
CoeoSpace is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and currently has staff in Pittsburgh, Chicago and Phoenix. www.coeospace.com
CoeoSpace connects people and teams with move-in-ready, flexible workspace. The software enables users the ability to find, share, schedule a tour or book space in seconds. CoeoSpace uses a custom-match scoring algorithm to join users with space by matching the amenities they desire with available spaces in the areas they select. CoeoSpace, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is currently active in more than 20 U.S. cities and growing daily.
For more information, please contact:
Madison Nolte , National Portfolio Director
* * *
Posted by: PRNewswire
March 25th, 2019 14:00 ET