“REACH® is a growth technology accelerator program helping launch companies into the real estate, financial services, banking, home services and insurance industries.
The REACH® accelerator focuses on providing early- to mid-stage companies with access to NAR’s industry expertise, influence and key relationships as businesses launch into the trillion-dollar real estate space. The vertical focus within real estate industries and the growth stage at which most companies enter the program make Second Century Ventures unique compared to other accelerators.
The companies chosen for the 2019 class are:
- Amarki — A seamless, automated marketing platform that helps real estate professionals integrate their favorite systems in one place;
- Curbio — Helps agents deliver exceptional results for home sellers through ROI-focused, pay-at-close renovations;
- Evocalize — A platform that makes sophisticated digital marketing simple, and helps brokerages and agents collaborate to generate demand when and where it’s needed;
- Kleard — Kleard is a safety and productivity app that provides real-time verification for open houses and showings;
- RateMyAgent — A digital marketing tool designed to help agents easily collect, share and promote verified client feedback;
- reConsortia — An open, crowdsourced referral consortium that builds transparency, enhances professionalism and provides an improved customer experience; and
- Staging & Design Network — The first-ever online shared rental pool for home furnishings built for the real estate and home staging communities.
The companies chosen for the inaugural 2019 REACH Commercial class are:
- Biproxi— End-to-end transaction platform for commercial real estate practitioners;
- CoeoSpace — Open data CRE platform that matches brokers and users to their ideal space in seconds;
- CRE Simple — Integrated commercial real estate lending platform delivering transparency, speed and certainty;
- LulaFit — Luxury amenity management firm for Class A+ multifamily and commercial office spaces;
- Trove — Boutique vacation rental service delivering exceptional consumer experiences and maximum value for property owners; and
- Twofold — Smart, zero footprint furniture and structures for home and office space optimization.
To learn more about the REACH® class of 2019 or the accelerator program, visit www.narREACH.com “
* * *
Posted by: National Association of Realtors
April 29th, 2019